EBARA Stainless Steel Canned Motor Pump
- Easy maintenance: A non-shaft seal and non-lubricant system simplifies maintenance and reduces the number of maintenance personnel.
- Electrical bearing wear sensor installed as standard equipment: An electrical bearing wear sensor is installed as the operation monitor to detect bearing wear in both directions of radial thrust.
- Detection of reverse rotation: Safety is maintained since the warning lamp lights up whenever reverse rotation is detected.
- Stainless steel motor: In addition to wetted parts, the motor frame is constructed of stainless steel (SUS304) as well, to facilitate installation in corrosive environments.
- Compact size for easy installation
- The pump and motor are designed as a single, compact unit which requires little space, is light weight, and does not require alignment, all of which make for easy installation.
- Low noise: Noise levels have been decreased due to no motor-cooling fan and no anti-friction bearings.
- Dry operation prevention relay: A relay that prevents problems arising from dry operation is available as optional accessory.